Houston AMSAT Net Real Audio

Woohoo...I have the Real Audio feed working. I can do a live stream for
tomorrow nights net (I hope).

Connect to my home page http://www.amsatnet.com and select the live feed.
I do not know if an archive will be made so that the net can be heard later. I
still have to check on that.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg