Equipment for sale

In the near future, I plan to move and down size the household.  I have the
following equipment for sale:

Rohn HDBX self supporting 48 ft. tower (you will need a set of base stubs)
KLM 435-18C 18 element cross yagi
KLM 2M-14C  14 element cross yagi
Fiberglass cross boom
Yaesu 5600A AZ/EL rotators and control box
Landwehr tower mounted preamps for 2M and 440
Kenwood TS-711 and TS-811 radios (modified for 9600 bps)
TrakBox (stand alone controller for antennas and radios) and all cables for
radios and AZ/EL controller
Two 70 ft runs of 9913 and one of 213 coax cable
All manuals and documents

I use WISP for control and it all is working.  It has been in use about 11
years.  The TrakBox not quite that long.

Package price is $1750, you take it down.  I will take it down for the same
price, but the tower is not included.

I might part with my DSP-12, which also works well with WISP.  Offers?

There is a KCT Tracker/Tuner which can be substituted for the TrakBox.

Please reply directly and not via the amsat-bb.

Gene Pentecost W4IMT
615-794-3496
gene.pentecost@ieee.org

QTH:  Franklin, TN.  18 miles south of Nashville, 1.5 miles east of I-65