RS-17 & RS-18 QSL

Hello RS-17 and RS-18 enthousiasts

Here are some good news about Sputnik 40 and Sputnik 41 QSL cards.

RS-17
=====
I visited Jean-Paul FR5CY in Reunion Island last week.
He told me that he had been short of RS-17 QSL cards for some time and
he had to reprint a new batch of cards. I have seen the second batch
which was just printed, therefore you should receive your confirmation
very soon.

RS-18
=====

The AMSAT-F team just choosed last week the final version of the QSL
card to be printed. We have planned a barbecue / QSL party to answer
to all of your reports one of the next (sunny) week-ends.

Stay tuned !

73 de Jean-Louis G/F6AGR
(Member of the AMSAT-F Bureau)