Yaesu equipment for sale

Yaesu equipment for sale...

Yaesu FT-847 all mode transceiver, purchased new, 6 months old, 8G series
serial number, mint condition with manual, shipping box and hand mike.  List
price of $1750.00 at HRO, I will sell for $1200.00, plus shipping.  I'm
selling this radio to purchase other hobby equipment.  If you are thinking
about purchasing a FT-847 and would like to save $500.00... you will not be
disappointed.

N3EVQ	lesageph@earthlink.net