Re: UoSAT-12 Telemetry

Hi Chris and all

Thanks Chris for the new version fo DTLM. My wish granted, finally I saw
the tlms of UoSAT-12.

When I invoke the dtlm for UoSAT-12, I needed to bypass the reading errors of
cfg file. But they aren't important. If they bother you, delete 22 lines
at the end of cfg file. Then it works neatly.

Thanks Chris again... It's available for VLSI mode.. Looking forward
to seeing the TiungSAT.. I don't know it is next or not exactly.

73, Kazu JJ1WTK