UoSAT-12 Telemetry

I have just posted the UoSAT-12 telemetry configuration file, and an updated
version of DTLM to the web site below.  To display UoSAT-12 telemetry using
this version of DTLM, you need to add the command line option /mc to the end
of the command line.  DTLM uses a TNC in KISS mode to decode the data.

To download the ZIP file, point your browser at -:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/EE/CSER/UOSAT/amateur/uosat-12/

UoSAT-12 commissioning is proceeding well, although things are slowing
slightly as the passes over Surrey get earlier.  Additionally, the power
budget is decreasing rapidly over the next week as the satellite sees longer
eclipses and this reduces the number of payloads that we can have on at any
time.

73,
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO