Field Day and Satellites

Well the ARRL field day is coming (June 26, 27) and I dont know what
analog VHF and UHF satellites are available. A check of my info gives
AO 10 (not available during F.D.), FO 20  and FO 29. Ive never had
great luck using 10 Meters and 15 Meters during F.D.so Id like to stay
on VHF and UHF .So the question is are there any other birds available
that I didnt mention?
If I were forced to try a digital mode (I like CW) is PSK permissible on
the
birds and secondly is it usable?

Appreciate any help. Ive run the satellite station at F.D. for about 23
years now
and only missed the contact once. Im still hearing about that. If you
would
respond directly to me and if there is any interest in the responses,
Ill
summarize and repost them.

Thanks and will be looking for everyone during field day. Call is W4IY.

73 Jack W4AD (x K4HWG)