Re: AO-27 Shut-off early!

On 05-05 10:19am CDT, the following was written:

> Today at 15:09 UTC, AO-27 transponder shut off when the bird was
> only about half way through the east coast pass.  Carrier quit
> about over New York City.  Should have had another 5 minutes of talk
> time from my QTH (EN40).

Will & I also observed this and commented on it but it seemed fine on it's
16:44 pass over B'ham and I finally made my first CA contact today via
AO-27 with K6YK.... hooray for me! Sorry, I got a bit excited. I hope all is
well with the satellite!

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |