Re: SatTrack Compile Problem

At 10:10 PM 5/4/99 -0400, Mike Lewis wrote:
>Hi All:
>	I'm trying to compile SatTrack for a Linux system, and I'm
>getting some compile time errors that I havent been able to solve.
>I hope that someone has seen this before and can give me a hand.
>During compile of the files in the src/sattrack I get an error that
>TCGETS and TCSETS are undeclared.  These are used in a call to ioctl().

On my system these are defined in /usr/include/asm/ioctls.h, which is brought in when you #include <sys/ioctl.h>.

Including this is conditional on the symbol IOCTL.  Check your Makefile and make sure that your definition of CC_CMACH includes "-DIOCTL".  This is a change from the (old) standard configuration for Linux.

This solved the problem for me.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org