RE: Sins of our brothers (was Query, please)

Good answer, and thanks.  I still havn't heard anyone come up
with a real good story, or even a 1/2 baked story, that had an
answer worth taking back to work.  Lots of "it was wrong" and
some nice touchey feeley stuff, but no real answers.

I am not trying to start a flame war, or get tossed off the list,
or anything like that.  Just looking for info.  As I look in the
handbook, and see how many satellites are called "Amateur Radio"
satellites, vs how many we really have access to.  Count them
yourself.  Often my friend is dead right.  I am beginning to
believe that he is again "dead right".  Very Scarry.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.