Re: CQ RI state de XE2YVW (again)

Hola Al....

On April 18 of this year, I worked N1NFG in Rhode Island (FN41) on
RS-13.  His name is Mick.  Right now, he is on a camping trip in the
State of New Mexico but should be back home in a few days.  Why don't
you send him an email and set up a schedule to meet on the bird.  You
can select a pass that would be good for both of you.  His email address
is....

       mickwingert@hotmail.com

I hope this helps.  Good luck my friend on your W.A.S. Award.

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*
West Virginia (EM98)