TS-700A problem

Hello
I use and old TS700A transceiver.  Lately when switching the TR switch to
send I have to switch it  many times to get  the rig in the transmit
mode.  Also when transmitting it will  drop out of transmit, requiring
several more switchings to get it back in transmit.  If this is a
familiar problem to someone please let me know.  I am about ready to "get
into it".

73...Bob...W7LRD