Re: DB-9 Null Modem Cable

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:03:32 -0400, you wrote:

>Bill Jones wrote:
>>

>> > On a modem cable, the RS-232 RX & TX lines are wired straight through, that is
>

>Simple ... go to Radio Shack. they have null modem cables, I've
>been using one for rig control on my yaesu ft-847 since new.

Try an electronics store rather then Radio Shack, I picked one up for $3.00 and
Radio Shacks wants $14+ for their Null Modem.

Best Regards,

Keith
http://www.teleport.com/~kew www.teleport.com/~kew/linux
www.teleport.com/~kew/commodore www.teleport.com/~kew/pgp
--
"No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference
with his privacy, family, home or correspondence,