How many RS satellites are in the space?

Hi all the people and thanks for the information of Ao-10. Somebody told me
to listen RS 12/13 to start in the Satellite world like a listener but in
some radio magazines and in my Satellite Tracking software (I don´t know I
write it well), I use LogSat v3.0 for Windows I see there 4 RS satellites.
I don´t know if I have all the RS satellites or there are more that I
haven´t. I would like to know if there are more RS in the space and which
frecuencies transmit each one, a good antenna to listen them (maybe an
antenna or crossed dipoles) and a good Satellite Tracking software.
Thanks for all and sorry if my english isn´t good.

<< esp7xx@arrakis.es >>