AO-10 spin rate up and down

I found last fall AO-10 spin rate data and ploted them on my AO-10
spin rate graph. Then I turned out the spin rate is up and down. The
spin rate was increasing at last fall. And it changed to decrease
from around last December.

I would like to have another data. If you have spin rate or spin
period data, please tell me them. I'll plot your data on the graph.

The AO-10 spin rate graph is on my web site.
http://www.din.or.jp/~m-arai/ao10/beacone.htm

73s

JN1GKZ Masa
   jn1gkz@jamsat.or.jp     http://www.din.or.jp/~m-arai/