Re: Remote sat ops via Iphone

  Tony,

  Let me know how you make out with this.  I'm in the early
stages of testing a similar thing with my HF rig using
netmeeting.  (I have a tcp/ip based rig control program
which lets me remotely control the rig over the same
network dialup link.)

  Is IPHONE half duplex?  How are you planning on getting
the audio into the computer?  I'd love to compare notes with
anyone else who is trying something similar...

  -al
  WB1BQE