Sat Equipment

With the upcoming Dayton Hamvention, perhaps someone could post a list of
"Satellite Equipment to Look for". I'm sure there are a lot of would be
operators out there that would like to become active on the birds but do not
know just what to look for or just what will work with what.

Equipment for the analog birds is pretty straight forward but I'd bet a list
of digital bird equipment would be appreciated by all. Since I'm not very
involved in the digital birds (I get enough digital communications at work)
I don't feel qualified to list or recommend equipment for this aspect of the
hobby. Anyone out there who would care to comment? It might spur some new
activity.

Denny  WB8K