RE: Remote sat ops via Iphone

If your friend is a licensed ham, there really isn't any difference
between this and using regular repeaters.  If he is not licensed,
you need to be aware of 3rd party info for the countries you talk
to while operating.  Good luck.

Y-all have a great day.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org