Remote sat ops via Iphone

Greetings

A fellow ham and I were considering remote satellite
operation via the internet, utilizing the IPhone program.

He is not equipped to work satellites, and would like to
utilize my station via phone link.

Since I would be present at my station (control op) during
such an experiment ,I think it should be legal in terms of part 97...
or have I overlooked somthing? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tony,
AB2CJ