Nova-FodTrack Problems

I'm using a P400 computer running Win98. I've installed the new version of
Nova which crashes everytime I try to configure the rotor control for
FodTrack. Michael Owens told me that it was probably due to the wrong mode
set for the parallel port in the bios setup. He told me that the
bi-directional mode will not work. Unfortuneately my Bios system does not
describe any of the following settings. I have 4 options here - ECP,EPP,SPP
and ECP+EPP. The EPP setting seems to work fine for the FodTrack software
and Station, but the same problem occurs when I try to configure Nova. The
following error messages appear:

Access violation at address 00412FC8 in module NFW32.exe
Read of address FFFFFFFF

I also have WiSP installed. Any suggestions?

Rick
W5JAZ

Richard J. Lawn
Meyerson Centennial Professor