Re: Inquiry

Roy,

Wll at least you would know the air bags work.  :-)

In all seriousness I would contact Ford Motors directly by written
letter and ask them.  You may also want to ask a dealer for and
service bulletins on your make and model of car.  These may also
be obtained at the ford web site to I beleive.

Ford also has an 800 phone number for consumers  to call to
resolve any complaints about their new car.  I found it on the web
site when I complained my oil pan is rusting away.

Good luck,