Inquiry

Does anyone out there have a source of technical information regarding the
precautions to be taken with mobile radio installations in auto Automatic
Braking Systems and Air Bag deployment.  Specifically I am concerned with
installing my 50 watt unit in a new Ford Motor product.  I would hate to
push the mic button the first time and deploy the air bags!  Some where I
recall seeing some industry installation publications on the subject.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org