The 1999 Young Ham of the Year Award

A bit off topic but with the closing deadline only 4 weeks away, I wanted to
remind everyone that the nominating period is now open for the 1999 Newsline
Young Ham of the Year Award.

With corporate sponsorship from Yaesu USA and CQ Magazine, the Young Ham of
the Year Award we seek to honor the Amateur Radio related achievements of
those hams age 18 or younger.

In addition to a trip to the 1998 Huntsville Hamfest courtesy of Yaesu, this
years winner will also get to spend a week in Spacecamp Huntsville thanks to
CQ.

Rather than make this a long posting. for those interested or having a young
ham to nominate, the full details, rules and a nominating form are available
right now on our website at www.arnewsline.org.  Or send a self addressed
stamped envelope to the 1999 Newsline Young Ham of the Year Award, 29197
Robin Avenue, Santa Clarita California 91350 and Ill mail one back promptly.

Thanks to the people who sponsor this remailer for making it avalable and to
all of you who recognize that our young hams are our future. Who knows, maybe
one of you will nominate this ears Young Ham of the Year.

Regasrds,
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF