S band downlinks???

Hi

Today I finished my S band system: 13 elem helix James Miller design
(my ant is 3 spins short due the lack of a bigger alluminium boom :)
and a Drake modiffied converter to 144MHz.
Now I just have to check how (if) it works!
I understand the only amateur bird transmitting on S band is UO-11,
but beside the weak signal, the only good pass is tomorrow at 1455z.
Meanwhile is there any other sat (commercial/military) I could
monitor???
I would apreciate any help! Thanks in advance.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. I know I can do a 2.4GHz generator with a 6m tx,
     but I don't have an apropriate diode :(