Re: Which Rotator??

Hello the net,

I talked with a YEASU rep at the Timonium hamfest
in late March. 5500 has a mechanically improved
elevation rotator with more weather protection
to the bearing area. Uses essentially the same control box.

Any external sat track box like KC tracker and the like,
should still be compatible with the 5500 az-el rotator set.

Would be best to talk with YAESU to confirm and get more detail.

Stan, WA1ECF