successful PSK31 on AO-10

Hi Satfriends!

Tonight I made some successful tests with PSK31 from Europe on AO-10.
With only 300 W EIRPc (25 W of the FT-736 into 12 dBic X-Yagi) but
600 Hz CW-filter on my FT-736 I could copy about 60 % of my transmission
though I could hear my own signals not all the time.

Transmission was made with a noisy (fan and hd) laptop and the
microphone
laid down on the tiny speaker. I tested from 1:30 to 2:05 UTC on 145,88
and
checked the passband several times for other PSK31 signals. But nothing
was heared.

If you're interested in a qso, contact me directly via e-mail
dl6dbn@amsat.org
I'll try to enhance my transmission-rig with a suitable cable between
laptop
an trx until Wednesday.

73, Frank

-- Frank, DL6DBN, Siegen, Germany --