AO-10 Is Hot!

Hi all.  I'm just confirming the recent reports regarding AO-10's improving
behavior.  Stateside signals are solid and the QSB is WAY DOWN.  In an hour,
I just worked several W's plus DC3ZB and OZ1MY.  Both Europeans were 55-57
(at 27,000 km) with no loss of words thru the QSB.
My only problem is I have to go to dinner now :-(   (Will I miss that rare
DX???)

Sat & Sun look like great passes in the late afternoon, early evening here in
N.A.

73,
Jerry, K5OE