Re: Re: [psk31] CQ PSK31 on Oscar 10

In a message dated 4/23/99 5:53:05 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
marrakay@cros.net writes:

<< In the psk31 program by Peter there is a way to record the whole time your
 on in a txt file that can be shared with others...Go to FILE than click on
 LOG TO FILE >>
Yes Tim, I agree nice feature. I take each day and name a new file by the
date!

Also you can make up any text file TO SEND!  I made up a BRAG file and a CQ
DX file. Saves a lot of typing.  Regards, sid ah6hh in hawaii