UO-12

	Well I heard, or at least I'm sure I heard the satellite go over, I
listened on 437.400, plus doppler, and heard a rushing sound which peaked
up to an S-7, now I thought I heard a signal of soome sorts in there but
maybe I was dreaming.

	The question is, I have a DSP2232 1992 ver, can I decode the signal with a
modem in it?? or do I have to get another modem, can someone give me a clue
or two??

Thanks es 73 Peter VE7AHX.