UoSAT-12

The new satellite was loud and good copy on the early
evening pass.  The text I read said "BBSTAT:Open" and
"PBLIST:PB: Empty." which looks like the software is all
loaded and the bird is ready for operation (though I'm sure
this is still part of the shakedown testing).  Nevertheless,
it's good to see it looking healthy!
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would