Orbit Calculator?

I need a PC based program that can take LAT/LON input
coordinates for any given ground station and produce AZ/EL
look angles for any given satellite on geosynchronous
orbit.  For example, if I enter a satellite location of, say,
100 degrees West, and then enter a LAT/LON of somewhere
in Kansas, the program will spit out AZ/EL to that bird.
Maybe even provide a graph of the geo-arc from any
given location.....Hope this makes sense.
Thanks for your help!

Gary Memory, N7BRJ
101365.1113@compuserve.com