Re: [aprssig] Amsat Net checkins

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, William Nolle wrote:

> I was surprized to hear only 3 checkins to the Amsat net tonight....
> yet the only checkins where
>
> WB4APR Bob Bruninga
> WA8INZ Myself
> N3ZOO <------ I'm not sure if this is correct.

Its probably due to APRS'ers are not fully into satellites and satellite
chasers are not into APRS.  But it will grow.  Looking for these kinds of
opportunities to cross polinate interests was my objective in making the
suggestion...  Glad to see its working...

Im trying to show that APRS is not just an end in itself, but just another
powerful communictions tool in ones toolbox...

de WB4APR, Bob