UoSAT-12 launch

UoSAT-12 has been successfully launched just before 0500UTC this morning
from Baikonur.  Audio from the launch site was not too good during the
launch, however we did get confirmation of the various stage separations and
the seperation of UoSAT-12 after 877 seconds.

As soon as I have any keplerian elements I will post them here.  Switch-on
is expected around 1200UTC, although until we get keps this is not
confirmed.  The downlink will be on 437.400MHz.

Cheers
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO