Houston AMSAT Net - Temporary Fix

Our net can be found temporarly at the home of W0KIE.

The URL is   http://www.w0kie.com
note that the 0 is a zero

As soon as we get a web page host, we will let you know. Thanks Mike for
the help in the mean time.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg