Sunsat/Uosat-12 questions

Hi

Today I got my issue of Oscar News (AMSAT-UK) and among many interesting
things, the article about Sunsat kept my attention.
They speak about a "high resolution imager providing 50x50 km coverage
will operate on real time on S band".
That will be cool! Any addicional info??? Freq.??? Mode???

Also I'm in the process of building a 2.4GHz antenna,
to give UoS-12 mode LS a try. For reference I'm using James Miller
articles describing a 60cm dish and a 16 turn helix.
But both projects where designed for high apogee downlinks (> 40.000km)
and now we are dealing with LEO's. I'm sure I don't need all that gain,
and a few turns less will make the helix easier to aim :)
Due the lack of information (sat power output, antenna gain, etc.)
it's not easy find the solution for the problem.
So, can anyone with better skills than me, please guess the minimum
requirements to built a S-Mode antenna to receive the new LEO's???

Many thanks in advance!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. I intend to use it with the Drake modified converter.