Houston AMSAT Net Server

It appears that the server we use which is run by Greg, KB5OAT , has
crashed and burned. I have tried calling Greg for 2 days now and he does not
return calls. This has been the problem that we have experienced for the last
2 months. Sometimes the server worked, sometimes it didn't. Sometimes it
did not make the archive file.

If you try to find our URL, you get a permission denied message.

As soon as I find a new server, I will get everything back up and running. I
have to find a server that also has a Real Audio server running.

When you try the URL and it works, you will know we have found our new
home as I only need to change the registration with Internic.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg