Re: QSL Question

Let me clear this one up, all contacts from my trip from Md to Fl, up to
Williamsburg   were/are being  made using the FT-50 w/rubber duck or Arrow
Antenna except for the one pass, I called once from mobile unit from NC on
Monday, in which Randy heard me, but I couldn't copy the downlink except for
noise, sorry about the misunderstandings.
Look for me in FM16,17 and maybe 26 this week! A big THANK YOU to all stations
contacted during my vacation and thank you to all station operators who stood by
to let me make contacts!

73's

Will Owens
N3ZLL.