Re: QSL Question

Way to go, Mike!

More people should read the rules before starting all this controversy.
I've had MOBILE, PORTABLE, AERONAUTICAL, and MARITIME MOBILES
count for several awards. It depends on the issuer of the award.  VUCC
certainly accepts mobiles, and the county awards really depend on mobiles
to hit the "rare ones", in fact there are many people who have achieved
USA-CA
with all 3075 counties worked and confirmed with ALL mobiles, no fixed
stations!

(How ya going to work grid BM78 or ITU zone 83 unless it's a maritime
mobile?)
They are out in the middle of the ocean with NO land in them.

73,
John, K6YK