Re: QSL Question

On Monday, 19 April 1999, Randolph Kohlwey wrote:

> When I say I am mobile I am moving down the road.

This has become a very interesting discussion.  About all I can add is
that this coming weekend I will be having fun in the Florida QSO Party
where "mobile" is defined in their rules as....

MOBILE:  Mobile is a station that is self-contained (radio, antenna,
         power source) capable of motion.  Motion is optional.

Again, this is contesting and doesn't necessarily pertain to Award
definitions.  However, it does sound like a fairly sensible definition
of mobile operation...doesn't it?

Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my moonshine still.  :-)

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*
West Virginia  (EM98)
AMSAT #32574