Re: QSL Question

One last comment (what are the odds?) on "portable" operation regarding the
VUCC award:  like the WAS rules, if you are within 50 miles of your home QTH,
you may work other grids for credit even while portable.

I can reach three other grids within this limitation from my location, EL19,
EM10, and EM20, and have worked from all of them.  Last week when I was in
EL18 I was too far away as was also the case several weeks ago when I was too
far north in EM20--but I did work 4 stations at 70 mph!

Jerry