Analog LEO Antenna Options Cost / Benefit Analysis

I have put up some comments titled, "ANTENNA OPTIONS FOR ANALOG LEO's:  COST
/ BENEFIT ANALYSIS," that may be of interest to those contemplating a new or
first-time satellite ground station.

These data and comments are strictly my own and deal with analog LEO antenna
systems and some of the construction options available.

Please see:  http://members.aol.com/k5oe/analysis.htm

Please direct any comments directly to me.

73,
Jerry, K5OE