RE: QSL Question

On 04-19 03:27pm CDT, the following was written:

I thought he said mobile.......? I was just after EM62 :)

> There is a difference between mobile and portable.

Agreed!

> You might think that I am quibbling but for contests the rules are usually
> quite specific when it comes to mobile and portable operations.

I just want a genuine confirmation that I worked a station within a
particular grid..... I'm sorry I started a debate <grin>.

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |