Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend

I will be attending the races at the Talladega Superspeedway on both
Saturday and Sunday this weekend and was going to offer a new grid to folks
via AO-27, but it too is in EM63. So that plan is off, although I still may
try to make a contact from the track. I will be there in an 'official'
capacity as a Deputy and if anyone else is planning to attend, let me know
and maybe we can arrange for a eyeball QSO.

73 Jeff W4JEF

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |