RE: QSL Question

Before you worry about getting a QSL (I assume for VUCC or something like
that) check the rules to see if mobile rigs are allowed.  Some certificates
do not count mobile rigs such as maritime, aeronautical, etc. for use in the
certificate counts.  This would prevent you from having a QSO with a mobile
in New England and getting six or seven states from the same guy.

Kevin, WB5RUE