Re WRONG INFO MICHAEL

LIST READERS TAKE NOTE!

Michael,
You've got your wires crossed.   You are relating the rules for the
USA-CA  award
sponsored by CQ magazine.  Read the magazine, don't read the CQ web site
for
this one. It's not sponsored by CQ.  The information I sent in my E-mail
is an exact
copy of what was published for the rules.

THE CQ  USA-CA  award is one thing, the SWOT VHF COUNTY AWARD  is another
thing.  They are NOT THE SAME THING.

The only thing that is required is that you get the CQ county hunter
award application
book.  No biggie.  I have done the USA-CA once (on HF).  Once you send in
the book
the first time, then you can send in for endorsements with just your
computer list
verified by 2 hams.

A sidebar to this: There are THOUSANDS of hams involved in the USA-CA
county-
hunting program.  They all have to get that little record book for the
FIRST SUBMISSION.
There are almost 1000 hams who have worked ALL the USA counties and have
gotten the award.  One ham in my town has done it 4 times! And he is the
64th
one to do that feat!

73,
John, K6YK