QSL Question

Today, I along with many of you, worked Will N3ZLL while he was mobile in
EM62. In order to confirm that grid is it really necessary to send a QSL
card? In other words, since I have worked Will before now, I have confirmed
the contact with him, but to actually confirm that grid I should send a QSL
card, right?

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |