Re: NASA insignia logo on SWATCH Beatnik Tracking Site

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Dennis Dease wrote:

> Interesting... SWATCH now has a "Beatnik Tracking" section with a JAVA based
> tracking program on their site.
> They are using the NASA insignia logo on their site.
> I doubt that this is a NASA sponsored activity...

That frame is actually a page located on the nasa.gov website and
sponsored by NASA, but the disclaimer says that NASA isn't giving any sort
of nod or endorsement to the products or services related to the Beatnik.
It's funny how they picked the colors for the tracking page to identically
match all the other pages on Swatch's web site, though.

Rob

--
Rob Carlson, KC2AEI | rcarls2@umbc.edu | http://rob.carlson.org