wb9iyt

does anyone have the email address for wb9iyt? he published incorrect
information about the houston amsat net in the amsat journal and does not
have email via @amsat.org.

our net is heard on ge-1 a c-band satellite (since december 7, 1998) not
hughes sbs6 as published in the march/april issue of the journal.

the correct information is in the signature below and on our web page.

thanks...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg