Papers: Amsat-UK Colloquium

              Amsat-UK 14th Colloquium - Call for papers

The 14th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, SpaceComm '99, will be held at Surrey
University, Guildford, Surrey, UK, from Friday 23rd July to Sunday 25th
July 1999. See below for information about a "beginners' session".

Amsat-UK invite authors to submit papers, about amateur radio space and
associated activities, for this event and for the "Proceedings" document
which will be published at the same time. We normally prefer authors to
present the papers themselves rather than having someone else read them in
the authors' absence, but we also welcome "unpresented" papers for the
document.

Offers of Papers should be submitted as soon as possible; the final date
for full documents is mid-June 1999 in order that the "Proceedings" document
be available to participants.

Submissions should be sent *ONLY* to G3RWL, via the following routes:

Internet e-mail:  g3rwl@amsat.org
Packet Radio:     G3RWL @ GB7HSN.#32.GBR.EU
Satellite:        Oscars 16/22/25

Terrestrial mail: R W L Limebear G3RWL
                  60 Willow Road
                  Enfield EN1 3NQ
                  United Kingdom.
(no fax available)

AMSAT-UK also invite anyone with requests for Program Topics (especially
topics for beginners) to submit them as soon as possible to G3RWL.

This year we are running sessions specifically for beginners to amateur
satellite operating. There will be two (identical) sessions, one on
Saturday morning and the other on Sunday morning; these will run in
parallel with the regular presentations.

You do not have to be a member of Amsat-UK to come to this popular
international event.

Colloquium booking information is expected to issue shortly.

73 Richard G3RWL
Colloquium Programme organiser