Swatch or Russian Club?

Who is the responsable???
Swatch (who the business is to make business) or the
member, the directors and the contributors of the Russian Radio Club???
I can (a little) understand a company try to make better business but
for a Radio HAM Club it's a Blame!
So...
for the future i suggest to remember this action of the Friends (???)
russians
and to slam the door when possible.
That's is not HAM spirit but it wrong well.
Sorry but i am resoluted.
In Italy HAMs have O N L Y  2 mHz for VHF Band and if now business begin to
invade also our bands it's the
E N D !!!
It's my free opinion. Right or not it's my opinion.
TNX & 73.